Sunday, September 26, 2010

Simple Sunday

What a difference a bit of sunshine makes!  After a bitterly cold and wet few months, we have finally been blessed with a delightfully sunny weekend.  Our awfully overgrown lawn has now been tamed, and an army of weeds have been given their marching orders.  Although it is really just the start of all the hard work that is needed in the garden, the difference is already obvious.  The kids spent the majority of the day playing together outside, too.

My supply of home-made laundry powder and moisturiser was low, so today I made a fresh batch of each.  While I was at it, I took the opportunity to try a recipe for a honey facial cleanser that I have been wanting to try for ages.  I can't wait to try it!



I just love Simple Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment