Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bubble Bee Mix

Party preparations are in full swing, with tomorrow being the big day when Miss Four becomes Miss Five.  I have had a lot of fun with the bug theme, it's just a shame I don't have to time to bring all of the ideas I've had to fruition.

Here is a sneak peek at a couple of ideas that did make it....


I couldn't resist making my own labels for these little bottles of bubble mix.  I think they make wonderful party favours!


And I've managed to complete the much anticipated butterfly cake...


I'm really happy with how it has turned out (the colours are a lot darker in the picture as it was taken at night).  My kids have been poring over the birthday cake cookbook (the Australian Women's Weekly "Party Animals") for the last month. The twins have already put their order in for February - and they both want different cakes, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment